westlife-you raise me up mr ÀÔ´Ï´Ù

ÃÊ·Õ  09-08-10 11:02
Àß ÆÛ°©´Ï´Ù~~
ȣö  10-05-24 10:42
°¨»ç ÇÕ´Ï´Ù
¹Î±â  10-07-06 10:46
°¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù...^^
¿¹¼ö·ÎÇູ  10-07-15 10:29
°¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù  µþÀÌ Çб³¿¡¼­ ¼÷Á¦¶ó°í Çؼ­ ¾îÁ¦ ¹ã»õ °°ÀÌ Ã£¾Ò´Âµ¥ ¸øã°í ¿©±â¼­ ³Ê¹« °¨»çÇÏ°Ô ÆÛ°©´Ï´Ù  Áø½ÉÀ¸·Î °¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù.  ²Ù¹÷
´ÃÇູa.h  10-09-23 17:50
°¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù,Àß¾²°Ú½À´Ï´Ù,º¹¹ÞÀ¸½Ç°Å¿¡¿©,,
godblessu  10-10-04 17:26
ÇູÇϼ¼¿ä..^^
°¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù¡¦  10-12-15 22:45
°¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù Àß¾²°Ú½À´Ï´Ù
Àû¿ù  11-02-23 16:26
°¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù ¤»¤»
¿ì¿Õ  11-09-01 23:27
°¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù
fd  11-10-21 10:15
While cozy and relaxed boots or shoes, UGG boots help you produce the greatest design report.http://www.buycheapboots.us.com/ , If you need to buy a couple of cool and trendy rearfoot boot footwear, UGG classic smaller boot footwear needs to be a fantastic choice.http://www.cheapbootsonline.uk.com/ , These kinds of boots or shoes can come just beneath the actual rearfoot and is built with a new adaptable plastic exclusive.http://www.pandorajewellerysale.uk.com/ , Made out of authentic twin-faced sheepskin, all these boot footwear not simply come to feel comfortable around frosty nights but in addition wick seepage away from your feet during awesome climates.http://www.buypandora.us.com/ , These are simple boots or shoes for sale in many different colours for your personal decisions.

UGG basic little boots glance superb by using thin bluejeans, which adequately go with a person's boot footwear as well as showcase a person's slimmer hip and legs. Aside from, quick skirt and also apparel as well will go perfectly using these shoes or boots. It is strongly recommended to decide on mid-thigh apparel and also pair of trousers that helps make a person's lower limbs seem fit together with narrow. Should you have quick legs, by no means match a person's UGG smaller boot footwear along with every blouse in which tumbles for your joints or simply smaller. In any other case, the legs look sometimes short.

For individuals that desire to glance several and become the actual aim of your audience, components are with superb help out with switching their own glance considerably. These kind of boot styles feature very simple design and style plus will go beautifully using seen products, including sequined caps and bright-colored jewelry.

While everyday footwear, all these simple nonetheless trendy boot footwear have been recently the favorite alternatives of many models. This will likely to a certain extent plays a part in the great global recognition analysts. To get trendy along with your UGG smaller boot footwear, an individual only have to let a person's mind visit crazy. Whatever kind of wardrobe you decide to two these folks, be sure them shows off your best investments.
aaaa  11-12-07 15:33
When we see fountain pens for profit today, we think about them as traditional crafting instruments, but once they first started to obtain reputation within of the 1700s, not just have been they exquisite but they have been the most latest innovation in good crafting instruments.http://www.durevolemontblanc.com/ , Authors from the time, along the lines of Samuel Taylor Coleridge, who authored The Rime from the historic Mainer, William Wordsworth with his Lyrical Ballads, Thomas Paine who penned The Age of Reason, A Vindication from the Rights of ladies by Mary Wollstonecraft, and Voltaire's riotous run Candide have been possibly composed with fountain pens.http://www.amazingpandora.com/ , You can include your do it yourself to that luminous celebration of authors by joining them in buying just one for use within your crafting endeavors.http://www.newviviennewestwood.com/ ,

A fountain pen consists of a barrel, like a conventional rollerball or ballpoint pen, however it also consists of a cartridge mechanism for holding and releasing the ink inside, with one another with a nib, which may be the place employed for crafting on paper. The nib near to the pen could possibly be retractable, or it may possibly can be found using a cap, as is found with other sorts of pens along the lines of rollerballs. even although you can uncover a disposable pen, at any time you uncover pens for profit today, they have a tendency for getting merchandise that occur to be exquisite and well-crafted, which means you desire to preserve onto them and instead purchase fountain pen ink refills to possess the ability to reuse the pen.

There are numerous good fountain pen companies that provide pens for sale. Parker is just one this sort of organization which has these pens supplied within their Premier and Sonnet lines. good and medium-point pens are available, which means you can obtain the ink collection which you prefer.

You can uncover these sorts of pens for as tiny as twenty or thirty bucks each of the way in which as a good offer as many a massive selection of bucks in price. The level of quality of components used may be the principal trait that adds toward worth from the pen. Luxury metals along the lines of gold and platinum, with one another with good jewels are generally additional to top-of-the-line pens.

You can purchase fountain pen materials quickly and quickly online. you could desire to glimpse for fountain pen refill ink, for example. The refills are readily available for particular pen companies and lines, which means you can uncover the exact ink, and spend less bucks by buying many refills at once, which means you certainly not run out at an inopportune time. an additional advantage that arrives from utilizing refills may be the actuality which you can alter out the ink coloring when you wish, and so are not stuck with only just one color, when you will be using a cheap, disposable ballpoint pen.

All of those options are readily available from good crafting instrument merchants online.
ÇÁ¸®´Ù  11-12-13 21:07
°¨»çÇØ¿ä
sdsds  11-12-19 16:17
They also have many kinds of styles, such as open crotch and gel breast.When wearing a sexy gown,you can feel very comfortable.But here we talk about the sexy stockings.These can satisfy those men who prefer the sexy stockings.As we all know, the importance of the sexy lingerie are to show women¡¯s perfect body curveand absorb men¡¯s eyeball.However, most http://www.spicysexylingerie.com/sexy-lingerie-series/bra-knicker-sets.html of the men have the excited and impulse towards some certain professional http://www.spicysexylingerie.com/sexy-lingerie-series/sexy-g-string.html women, such as nurse uniform, airline hostess uniform and so on.There are many kinds of sexy lingerie.You can choose a G-string to match your sexy gowns.And it also can stimulate men¡¯s vision to reach the purpose of philander.This kind of corsets http://www.spicysexylingerie.com/sexy-lingerie-series/sexy-clubwears.html was made of elastic woven material.The second classification, Uniforms.The third  http://www.spicysexylingerie.com/sexy-lingerie-series/baby-dolls.html classification, Gowns.And each has its own merits.It is a hard to get flirtatious dress.Any single female who loves beautiful will have at least two pairs of stockings.Generally speaking, the design idea of the corsets is tight connective.They http://www.spicysexylingerie.com/sexy-lingerie-series/gowns-robes.html can abdomen in, square yours shoulder and carry buttock.These kinds of uniforms make the women look more professionalism.It can stand out a female figureon the whole.But as a woman, we should understand the sexy lingerie.
sdfasd  12-01-10 11:20
I proceed through all the have a vacation books, seen all the have a vacation movies and visited all the websites.http://www.tiendamoncler.com/ , i experienced been even now blown apart by means of the BVI.http://www.hotiffanyjewelry.com/ , conditions as well as pics are essentially incapable of communicating the simple, laid back once more grandeur while using islands.http://www.flatironghd.com/ ,

The British Virgin Islands really are a really impressive place.http://www.lovelypandoras.com/ , The islands are especially diverse in terrain and foliage.http://www.billigemuverkauf.com/ , The snorkeling all through the islands is every little bit as magnificent and diverse, and needless to say the sailing is remarkable. There often appears being a minimal of your soft breeze, too as being the seas are seldom especially rough. The islands make visible, type of site, locations that even almost certainly the most amateur navigator could find.

This was my especially first bareboat experience, and i've especially minimal sailing perception before my trip. one unique with almost certainly the most impressive discoveries to me was that bareboat chartering is within the grasp of common middle course people. The expense is much like some good offer of cruise deals and there may be no component the common Joe or Jane cannot go sailing on the breathtaking catamaran within BVI. it is undoubtedly a wonderful perception that anybody with even a minimal sensation of question and experience will love.

As I described before you really don't need being a seasoned sailor to bareboat charter. Skippers are available, but retain in feelings that it is especially hard for one unique person or lady to sail a vessel while using dimension available, so be prepared to lend a hand. much from the burden, studying a whole good offer more about sailing was one unique while using most significant experiences while using vacation for me, and i am proud while using skills I developed. The bottom type is the fact that at any time you are remotely physically able and can put faraway from redecorating the bathing room a minimal lengthier there may be no component you cannot be on the catamaran sailing within BVI.

In inclusion to skippers, sailing training and onboard cooks are available. Bareboat chartering offers you acquiring a completely clean slate on which to create your vacation. From barebones essentials to luxurious much like that found on crewed charters is available that you should arrange when you wish.

Provisioning proved being the largest pre-charter challenge to me. thankfully one unique of my friends generously offered to cook and supplied me acquiring a menu comprehensive with necessary ingredients. Armed with that details I opted to consider advantage of the buying document plan of provisioning, that is definitely pretty especially much just filling out a document of what you wish and distributing it forward of one's arrival. The costs arrived out to only be considered a minimal a whole good offer exceeding i am utilized to needing to spend at home, too as being the groceries are already promptly shipped regarding the early morning as well as in the time which i requested. I also penciled in some accessories that weren't regarding the normal document and most of individuals accessories are already available; even within types I wanted.

We found that cooking regarding the vessel was most beneficial accomplished regarding the grill. it experienced been pleasurable and never as cozy as cooking within galley. I also recommend self-lighting charcoal. I hadn't thought about this until i experienced been there, but too especially much charcoal lighter fluid regarding the grill may perhaps be terrifying on the boat. thankfully I only witnessed this on other people's boats, but I feared that some would lose to the waterline as I noticed what appeared being volcanic eruptions spew in the transoms of numerous different and assorted private yachts wherever an specific obtained carried apart with lighter fluid.

Fresh consuming water is some component else you actually ought being conscious of. refreshing consuming water on the vessel is not like at home, there could perhaps be considered a finite produce as well when you actually should apply it conservatively. Showers actually should consist of dousing, soaping and rinsing. Some uncover bathing faraway from while using transom and making use of the refreshing consuming water hose easier.

Packing is nonetheless another clear part of any vacation also it is often a chore to establish what to take.

You'll need a bathing suit, some T-shirts, a few pairs of shorts and an effective hat to fend faraway from the sun. you may also need some sunscreen while using greatest SPF ranking you are able to obtain and some material deck boots and shoes or sneakers. needless to say you will want your toothbrush, some shampoo etc. The Catamaran organisation offers snorkel items of higher quality, so there may be no ought to fret about that. anything at all previous these essentials is as much as you, but really don't before place up at any time you are able to support it. Be particular to consider advantage of duffle bags because there may be minimal storage space area for suitcases on the boat.

I experienced the false impression which i may perhaps don scuba items and decrease faraway from the transom from time to time for just about any quick dive. in fact the locations we went to, that are mainly the favored charter destinations, are already especially much much better suited to snorkeling as the reefs are already shallow. you will uncover options, of course. what is termed as "Rendezvous Diving" is usually to own a really dive vessel arrive and satisfy your charter vessel and select you as much as provide that you some dive site. Most while using ebooks and online websites will permit you know that this demands two weeks notice, but i came across stores prepared to perform it on especially much shorter notice, and minimal ability boats can be found at any time you really don't ought being within a tremendous group. another option, of course, is usually to program your charter near to diving. this may operate very good offered everyone on aboard is enthusiastic about diving. If they are not it could get pretty uninteresting for them.

The luxury vessel we chartered must have been a 46 foot Fountaine Pajot with wide hulls that create area for 4 tremendous cabins, just about every with it is specific head. in spite of the girth while using hulls she could perhaps be considered a fast vessel and we experienced a great offer of pleasurable sailing her. The coach within hair and facial salon is really soft that my daughter napped there several different times. The Catamaran organisation has a great offer of private yachts to select from, as well when you actually should select the vessel that most beneficial fits your needs.

Allow me to explain my trip:

Arrival day:

Upon arrival in the air port we're already greeted with a youthful lady who directed us to the cab car owner The Catamaran organisation experienced arranged to satisfy us.

The vacation in the air port on Beef tropical isle to Nanny Cay on Tortola was scenic and pleasant. Upon arrival at Nanny Cay we're already greeted by Dana Candel who right apart put to operate attempting to mellow me lower to tropical isle time. She answered most of our queries and put us at ease.

There are no briefings available subsequent 3:00PM as well when you are not permitted to get faraway from the marina unless of course you are able to attain your anchorage or mooring by dark, so you have obtained the choice of resting aboard the vessel or acquiring a inn room. even however the Nanny Cay Hotel, that is definitely ideal faraway from while using docks, appears great, we opted for resting aboard.

The marina is quite risk-free and criminal offense seemed such as the especially first bad I experienced still left behind. community restrooms comprehensive with showers are available, that is definitely very good because making use of vessel heads in the marina docks is prohibited. there may be also a community swimming pool as well as a minimal beach. within jogging time-span are Peg Legs eating place and bar, Genaker Cafe, a Rite Way grocery store, Bluewater Divers dive store and several different other businesses.

We experienced dinner and our especially first "Pain Killers", the BVI's consume specialty, at Peg Legs. We settled to the boat, unpacked and unwound.

Day 1:

We experienced requested our provisioning arrive at 8:30am as well as however it experienced been Carnival time and i am particular they hadn't experienced especially much sleep, they are already quick and courteous. A be aware actually ought being created right here that you just pay out for the provisioning when it arrives and at any time you program to consider advantage of a credit history greeting card you actually should make contact with your credit history greeting card organisation forward of your time and effort or they could perhaps stop transactions created within BVI.

We experienced feared that individuals could perhaps be resting on canned foodstuff for days, but our catamaran proved to own ample storage space for our gluttonous number of groceries. subsequent stowing every thing apart it experienced been 9:30 and our skipper arrived. we're already all pleased to uncover that he was fast are proceeding and cozy while using boat.

We put out for Norman Island. We unfurled the jib, but by no signifies raised the mainsail. it experienced been an effective release to sailing without having too especially much stress, and I obtained my especially first chance to person the helm.

Norman tropical isle is explained being the inspiration for Robert Louis Stevenson's "Treasure Island". And appropriately satisfactory we moored in Privateer's Bay. it is a breathtaking minimal bay acquiring a minimal beachfront and some sheer rock cliffs nearby. We snorkeled, swam, kayaked and usually experienced an exceptional time. consuming water visibility was near to 40 ft too as being the proliferation of tropical bass and coral was astounding. We moored to some mooring ball, which grew to become an effective habit. For $20 to$25 a night time we could relaxation fast understanding our anchor hadn't dragged and put us out to sea knowning that individuals hadn't damaged this special ecological surroundings by dropping an enormous item of metal on it. Norman tropical isle is uninhabited unless of course you matter goats as population, however it does have two restaurants. I by no signifies noticed both of them also it experienced been very good by me. We loved the peace and tranquility while using Caribbean within cockpit before a few chilly beers and experienced our especially first food aboard the boat. There are already two other private yachts moored nearby, but everyone was quiet and respectful. it experienced been an exceptional evening.

Day 2:

We sailed to Cooper tropical isle below comprehensive sail. The vacation necessary several different tacks and we found we swiftly enhancing at our sailing tasks.

We moored at Manchioneel Bay on Cooper Island, and its ripped ideal previous image article greeting card with breathtaking palms as well as a minimal beach. there may be even a minimal bungalow regarding the beachfront that finishes faraway from the image completely. the very most beneficial snorkeling is near to some jagged rocks that are already a minimal much from our mooring, so the skipper gave us a vacation within runabout. The snorkeling was spectacular. tremendous coral formations and vibrant bass abound. Visibility was near to fifty feet.

There could perhaps be considered a minimal open up air movement bar and eating place ideal faraway from the beach, which we visited for just about any good offer more soreness Killers. you will uncover also a boutique and dive store too as some cottages for rent. Cooper tropical isle has about 6 comprehensive time residents, but no roads, cars, etc.

There are already about twenty other boats moored nearby, but as quickly as once more they are already especially quiet and we experienced a peaceful evening. The breeze was pleasant and the majority of us slept well.

Day 3:

We still left Cooper tropical isle before and subsequent a quick diversion to Trellis Bay on Beef tropical isle wherever we dropped faraway from some garbage and picked up some the rocks and water, we put out to the renowned Baths on Virgin Gorda. it experienced been a minimal crowded too as being the skipper needed to call up within a favor to obtain us a mooring ball, which was generally private. in spite of The Baths starting to be almost certainly the most crowded location we went they are already magnificent as well as a "must see". I experienced noticed all while using magnificent pics while using magnificent rock formations and clear pools, but what I did not anticipate was that snorkeling ideal faraway from while using rocks will be every little bit as amazing. Visibility was very good at before fifty ft too as being the coral and sea existence are already incredible. the whole location actually escapes description. At this point we're already all thinking, "How does it just retain acquiring much better just about every day".

After completely exploring The Baths we sailed on to Saba Rock regarding the east accomplish of Virgin Gorda. Saba Rock could perhaps be considered a small minimal tropical isle just faraway from of Virgin Gorda. you are able to wander all through the circumference while using tropical isle in conveniently much under 5 minutes. in spite of it is dimension it sporting activities a great eating place and bar as well as a existing store too just like a minimal resort. There could perhaps be considered a minimal but extraordinary outdoors aquarium up returning to the bar. We cooked steaks that night time and subsequent dinner my father-in-law broke out his guitar too as being the skipper sang. subsequent a even however the majority of us joined in. We did not seem too bad, but we experienced drunk several different soreness Killers. everyone else moored that night time was quiet and considerate, and the majority of us experienced wonderful night.

Day 4:

The skipper experienced created the mistake the early morning just before of promising me he would provide me out regarding the runabout to photograph the sunlight increasing before the boat, so at near to 5:00am I knocked on his cabin front door and even however a minimal bleary eyed he obtained up and helped me without having complaint. The pics arrived out nice, however the memory space of viewing that sunrise is priceless.

The $25 mooring demand at Saba Rock is made of a fill of one's boats refreshing consuming water tank and two bags of ice. We took regarding the consuming water and the rocks just before environment out that day.

We sailed to wonderful Dog, that is definitely one unique of 5 uninhabited islands categorised as The Dogs. as quickly as once more it experienced been the very most beneficial snorkeling yet. Visibility right here was near to 60 feet. This was also the especially very first time we utilized the anchor.

We experienced been sustaining a near eyesight on the tropical storm categorised as Bonnie and upon acquiring out while using consuming water the skipper informed us that to err regarding the part of security we would find risk-free harbor to the night time at Marina Cay. we're already all on pens and needles waiting around to the impending storm, which turned out being a quick shower, however the skipper created the ideal choice non-the-less.

Marina Cay turned out being an fascinating minimal island. At 8 acres it isn't huge on space, however it's obtained minimal existing store as well as a eating place and bar. there may be also a minimal beach. the only real long lasting citizens would be the tropical isle Manager and two cats. I experienced the honor of getting together with one unique while using cats. Marina Cay can be noteworthy as being the environment of Robb White's "Our Virgin Island" which later on grew to become a movie starring Sidney Poitier categorised as "Two regarding the Isle". We went ashore and experienced a seem near to and experienced a drink, but put in most while using afternoon and evening executing especially little, also it turned out being a great break, even within BVI.

Day 5:

The skipper and I took some while using much less seasoned snorkelers aboard to the minimal beachfront on Marina Cay wherever there could perhaps be considered a shallow reef. They experienced an exceptional time too as being the skipper and I loved espresso in the bar.

We put out for Jost Van Dyke later on that morning, but somehow the wind and sea are already so great that individuals found ourselves just sailing around, occasionally within contrary path of Jost Van Dyke. because ailments are already very good the discussion inevitably turned to just how fast the Bahia 46 was. We commenced sailing a wide attain and at some point attained 10.7 knots, which the skipper confident us must have been a respectable speed.

Having experienced our pleasurable sailing we moved on to Jost Van Dyke. Jost, as being the locals call up its about 4 miles prolonged and has just fewer than two hundred long lasting residents. its also your house to a great offer of renowned cozy places like Foxy's. We opted to skip all while using normal traveler things and mind to some minimal location our skipper understood about in minimal Harbor categorised as "Sidney's Peace and Love". it experienced been rustic and operate by locals. It experienced an exceptional atmosphere, too as being the persons that operate the location couldn't be friendlier. tens of a lot of donated T-shirts type the ceiling, and needless to say I still left one unique as well, so seem for it at any time you visit. On some evenings Sidney fires up the grill and results in bar b q. we're already fortunate satisfactory being there on one unique of individuals evenings too as being the foodstuff was great. Sidney's also features an honor bar, wherever you make your specific beverages and tag lower a document to the bill. there is also a minimal existing store in the specific same place, and nonetheless another eating place categorised as Harris's Place. it experienced been nonetheless another wonderful early morning within BVI.

Day 6:

The before early morning I experienced thought that minimal Harbor wasn't that scenic with minimal vegetation and no magnificent rock outcrops, but I took everything back once more when I seen the sunrise. The colors actively playing all through the consuming water too as being the Caribbean design structures regarding the coast created very a picture.

We motored to Sandy Cay before within morning. Sandy Cay is like some component previous your article card, with image ideal palm trees as well as a breathtaking sandy beach. many people put out snorkeling even however other people went to the beach. one unique of my associates found a trail and we adopted it together. even however it wasn't a prolonged and grueling hike we even now found ourselves higher before the private yachts under acquiring a breathtaking panoramic view. We found that Sandy Cay was much a whole good offer more complex than it appears upon especially first examination. The much accomplish while using tropical isle sporting activities large, craggy, ebenholzfarben rock cliffs that plunge into crashing waves. it experienced been a stark contrast to the tranquil looking beachfront area, and especially breathtaking in it is specific right.

After acquiring our fill with this particular small paradise we sailed on to Cane lawn Bay. as quickly as once more we took an unnecessarily circuitous route so we could have some pleasurable sailing. My spouse took the helm to the especially very first time and experienced a blast.

Cane lawn Bay is surely populated with a great offer of restaurants, bars, vacation rentals etc., however it isn't commercialized within way that an specific from Florida is utilized to at least. it isn't overbuilt, as well when you will uncover no tall ''', and no franchise stores. It carries a quaint feel, also it is beautiful. Pink and talc azure clapboard homes cling to lush hill's sides overlooking a breathtaking harbor.

We went ashore and took advantage while using chance to deliver showers while using profuse quantities of refreshing consuming water we're usually used to. several of our get together took a cab visit while using area, which they described as spectacular, even however other people people visited a close by dive store and examined out the bars.

Cane lawn Bay was an exceptional perception and are proceeding to relaxation while using seems of bands actively playing and people partying seemed otherworldly subsequent acquiring visited so a great offer of secluded places.

Day 7:

On our seventh early morning we sailed to wonderful Tobago. wonderful Tobago has no mooring balls and we experienced being especially careful anchoring to continue being besides damaging the fragile ecosystem. We snorkeled and therefore are already especially impressed while using sea life. wonderful Tobago was almost certainly probably the most several different of all the islands we visited. It carries a darker and forbidding exceptional to it with darker cliffs plunging to the sea at skewed angles. There seem being faces within rock formations gazing lower upon you. The uninhabited tropical isle is hilly but included only by grass and several different spars and twisted shrubs. If you will uncover the ghosts of pirates within BVI then surely the true nasty types continue being on wonderful Tobago.

All with this particular acquiring been said, who can escape the elegance of the evil, haunted pirate island. Frankly I thought it experienced been cool.

For the evening we put into Sopper's Hole. We elected to mind to Sopper's Hole just like a accomplish result of the fact there could perhaps be considered a ferry dock there and two of our get together needed to catch a ferry back once more to the US Virgin Islands within morning. Sopper's Hole could perhaps be considered a minimal commercialized for my tastes, however it surely does have a great offer of conveniences, with a great offer of stores, a eating place and bar, and showers available. My spouse do the huge the huge majority of her existing buying right here in a single unique central place with a great offer of choice prepared at hand. We experienced dinner at Pusser's which was wonderful and turned in to the night.

Day 8:

We obtained up before and gradually commenced to place up and reluctantly come back home. There are already a great offer of hard goodbyes that early morning commencing with my associates Ben and Shari whom we dropped faraway from in the ferry dock at near to 9:00am. We obtained to wave goodbye to them regarding the ferry in the deck of our catamaran as we launched our mooring. subsequent motoring back once more to Nanny Cay we needed to rush my mother and father-in-law to some cab. The skipper experienced just secured the vessel when I returned. we're already fortunate to own satisfactory time to own one unique very last espresso while using skipper in the Genaker Cafe. subsequent the skipper still left we went to the place of work while using Catamaran organisation and chatted with Dana until the time for our departure by cab.

It was really the getaway getaway of your life span and we would want to existing many due to everyone in the Catamaran organisation for producing our vacation so wonderful and starting to be so type and considerate. The vessel they chartered us was magnificent, their personnel attentive, and their amenities superb.

This could perhaps be considered a vacation, a voyage and an experience that is surely within your grasp. make contact with The Catamaran organisation (www.catamarans.com) and permit them help you set up your desire getaway getaway within BVI.
1234  12-02-10 07:14
°¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù. Àß ¹Þ¾Æ°¡¿ä ¤Ì.¤Ì
¼ÕÀÎÇõ  12-02-11 12:09
Á¤¸» °¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù
   ·³ºíÇǽ¬-ûȥ mr
   MC¸ù-¹ÌÄ¡°Ú¾î mr